Saturday, February 18, 2012

Evy: The Secret World of Arrietty

From the producer Ghibli (the creator of Ponyo and Howl's Moving Castle) comes the amazing new world of the Borrowers! I personally loved the book. The movie "The Secret World of Arrietty" came out yesterday, February 17, and I'm hoping to see it today. If you've seen the trailers or recently Wiki'd the movie, Bridgit Mendler (Teddy Duncan of "Good Luck Charlie") voices the character of Arrietty and David Henrie (Justin Russo of "Wizards of Waverly Place") portrays the voice of Sean, Arrietty's human friend. Bridgit and David are friends from Wizards of Waverly Place, where Bridgit temporarily starred as the vampire girlfriend of Justin Russo, Juliet. I honestly think they really fit the parts of the animated movie, and given their prior friendship, they should have no problem emitting the emotion required for the part.

The books "The Borrowers" were fantastic, and I highly reccommend that you read them before you watch the movie. See you later, Blogtimers! This post will be edited once/if I see the movie with my review :)

No comments:

Post a Comment