Thursday, March 8, 2012

Evy: today I was powered down with homework:(

so unfortunate!!!

I'm sure all of you have your state standardized tests coming up...iLeap, STAAR...and I'm sure your teachers are all piling up the homework! (Coming soon: a Blogtime from me - homework advice, situation relief, etc.) Just letting you know - I empathize with you. My teachers are just throwing us major grade project after project after assignment after quiz after test after homework after...Lord knows what next!

Oh goodness. I should really make a Blogtime about homework now. Look for it soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. Omigosh, The amount of hw we get the crazy! Everyday we have something from each class. Just about a month or two ago we finished this giant project in science. Im SO happy it's over. That one science project took from September to the end of January! That's 5 months! It's really hard to keep up with things at school because of the unreasonable amount of hw. Math teachers understand, they don't give alot of hw but they give a reasonable amount. On a daily bases if you are taking more than. 2 Pre-Ap this is most likely your list of hw:
    Math: a worksheet and bookwork (about 30 questions) workbook pages and book work
    English: reading, vocab, believe it or not English takes me the longest
    History: projects, vocal cards, notes (fill in the blank), worksheets (not usually)
    Science: finishing a lab (I.e.:the conclusion, making a graph), studying for lots of tests, worksheets
    Everyone's homework may vary but that just let's you understand he amount. I couldn't possibly think of all of our hw but that's just about how it works at our/my school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ughhh.... HOMEWORK.... If I find out WHO thought it up... :-|

    ReplyDelete