Sunday, April 22, 2012

Gracie: Saving the Sharks!! (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ)

Ok, guys, so I was watching the news (gasp)! It said some random stuff about useless things, and then I saw that some people were able to catch a 2,000 pound Great White Shark. That's cool, but cruel. It is. It's nose was all bloody, it was dragged up onto the shore, and was just plain killed. 
I'm not someone who loves sharks. I'm not. I hate oceans because I'm afraid of sharks coming to kill me. I've heard stories of them killing people. But you know what? They don't kill us nearly as much as we kill them, almost for pure sport. For the fun of it. To get revenge on what? It hurting someone? It's like chickens revolting against humans and killing them for fun and to find the one that killed poor old Mr. Gerry. But they don't. Humanity?? Hello?? You there??
I may be boring you, but please hear me out. This is important and I want you to spread the news. Sharks just kill/hurt people because of their instinct. They do. Blood is what they smell and then they go and get the thing that's bleeding... Plain as that. They're hungry and we're meat. Don't blame them.
Shark fin soup? Finding the ones that killed people? Sport? Excitement? Those are things people kill sharks for. This really was a punch in the face for me, people thinking killing a shark that was 2,000 pounds is news... It's not.. 


I've been thinking and I realized I should make a club.. SAVE THE SHARKS!! Comment "I wanna join you're most awesome and earth-saving club!!" and I think you're pretty much in.. I spread the news and spread the club, because I'm pretty sure you don't want chickens to think this is okay and to try and kill Farmer Parkins for killing Mr. Gerry and selling it to Butcher. Because I might accidently eat Mr. Gerry and then get killed, and then poor Evy wouldn't have anyone to blog with... So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE join my club so we can SAVE THE SHARKS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment