Friday, April 6, 2012

Gracie: Planning

I, personally, love to have my day planned out. So, continue reading for a few tips.. Don't be afraid to comment a few of your own!!

1. Weekday
On weekdays I always plan what to do before AND after school. For example
Before School:
Wash face
Make bed
Pack lunch
Shower
Lotion
Get ready for school
Breakfast
Brush teeth
SCHOOL

After School:
Wash face
Do homework
Get table ready
Read
Computer
Dinner
Brush teeth
Read/computer
Plan


2. Weekends
During weekends or breaks (Spring Break, Easter, Christmas, Report Cards, etc.) I just plan the thing I NEED to do. No schedule because I never know when we are about to go on an outing. For example:

Things to do:
Finish book
Write
Read
Blog
Clean room
Organize closet

Once I finish everything, I just go ahead and do what I want to do. Sometimes I do things that don't NEED to be done, but have a deadline in thee near future. I sometimes put another list like this:

Once you've finished List 1 (Things to do):
Paint
Type letter out
Type up report
Go through old clothes to give away


And suggestions??
To plan out your days, you can use a planner, but i usually write it all on a whiteboard we have at home... Way easier and can fix way more things than a planner... Just plain scratch paper will also work, but I don't like using it for some odd Gracie-Land reason xD

No comments:

Post a Comment