Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Evy: Instyler Review

As part of our updated website, we're adding product reviews as well! Also another update -- sorry Gracie hasn't posted in a while but she's been super busy and she'll get back on the site ASAP! Expect more Gracies than Evys soon as my schedule's getting more crowded by the day.

I got the Instyler a while back -- I ordered it on Ebay for pretty cheap (retail price on the website is $120+, the price I got it at was $60 even, free shipping & everything) because I had read so many good reviews about it online and needed something to help me do something with my hair. My hair is pretty and natural, and I didn't want to damage it with too much heat. Guess what, guys -- the Instyler doesn't damage your hair as much or burn it, and there are three different heat settings! There's a rotating barrel and brushes that help you get to each individual hair, so there's no risk, unless of course you sit there for ten hours pressing down super hard!

There's many great features about the Instyler, and if you were thinking about getting it, I hope this review makes your mind lean towards it. It works so much better than any flat iron! It can curl, feather, flip in/out, straighten, and do so many cool and awesome things that a regular flat iron or curling iron cannot do.

There are a few cons that come with it, though. It is a little noisy because it has a rotating barrel, but just a tiny bit and it really does not bother me at all. Also, it's hard to curl your hair because there's not a lot of room between the brushes and the heating barrel, and I've burned my thumb getting too close to it. It's not necessarily as easy as the videos say it is, but to straighten it's even easier. Flipping, I've learned, is best with shorter hair. I have pretty long hair and it doesn't necessarily work out very well for me, haha.

You should order your Instyler from Ebay if you get it. It comes with:

~ Instyler *DUHHH* there's several different colors
~ heat shield which is a plus
~ three-in-one styling comb
~ two separate instruction manuals


Have fun with your Instyler and if you need any help, please email Gracie or I with the subject INSTYLER HELP. I've gotten a few emails already & have tried to answer them as best as possible! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment