Friday, May 25, 2012

Gracie: Interesting Learning-Languages Websites

I have been interested in learning Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, and French for a few years (and have started with Japanese and Chinese) now. I found some really cool websites (meaning 2) for any of you who want to learn ANY language:


livemocha.com

You have to pay for the "Active Series" which only works for English, German, and a few other European languages... I am fairly certain that you have to pay monthly, which I don't really care to do.. Anyway, you will do lessons, read things, write things, talk ot those who are from the country from which the language you are learning is from, and help others.. This is TOTALLY a plus!! 
I am thinking of joining this, so more updates will (probably) come!! 


lingQ.com 

"Ugh" if you aren't willing to pay a monthly fee... There are lessons on this website along with LingQ, which is (from my understanding) flashcards with words you are learning on them, and tests... If you DON'T pay, you are limited to a few things ( 5 lessons -- fairly certain). If you are a "Basic" Payer, then you still are limited... And then if you are a Plus payer, you are STILL limited.. If you are a Premium payer ($79/month) then you have unlimited.................. But I don't have that in my budget... :( 


All in All:

I would prefer Livemocha.com, but you have your own decisions to make... It matters. If you have it in the budget, become a Plus on LingQ.com.


Wait For: More posts on Live Mocha and how it is and a few websites to learn Japanese  ^-^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment