Thursday, May 3, 2012

Evy: App - Logo Quiz Game

Hi guys! I recently got a new app, Logo Quiz Game, for my phone and decided to write a review ;)

Logo Quiz Game
Overview: It's a great game! It's free, for one, and allows you to play numerous levels with different logos from popular businesses in each. Difficulty is extreme if you don't know your way around but the challenge makes it very, very fun. A group of my friends has the same game and we go around trading what we know from each level, so it's kind of like the board game Clue, the way we play it! ;) You can use hints and stuff to help you guess and you get rewarded points for each logo you guess correctly. Guessing incorrectly doesn't cause you to "lose," in a sense, but it deducts future points for when you actually guess the logo.
Feedback: In general I'm very much in love with this game, however there are a few kinks that could be worked out. Once the game shut down on me, and I dislike how, after closing the app for a few minutes, you have to start from the start menu again, even though it's a short travel to your level. I also dislike how every time you revisit the logos are in different places, and though that presents more of a challenge which can be a good thing, it definitely isn't my favorite part of the game.

You can purchase Logo Quiz Game in the App Store for free! Have any QCC about this review? Please send any feedback to evyandgracie@gmail.com ~~~~ thank you!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! Thx sooo much 4 this review. I've wanted 2 get this game 4 a while & have been getting mixed opinions but now that I saw it on ur blog I'm definitely installing it!!!! I <3 Blogtime!

    ReplyDelete